Recently in a video, Google’s distinguished engineer Matt Cutts said that “You can use disavow tool even without a manual action”.
Following are the reasons to use the disavow tool without manual interference:
It is when
• You think you have hit by negative SEO.
• You try to remove links but the webmaster does not remove the link.
• You see unwanted links pointing to your website.
• You are scared that someone may submit a spam report about your site.
• You are aware of the link attack or upcoming updates that might hurt your website.
• You see the drop of your ranking by Google updates and you think you should rectify it.
• You are unable to sleep because of the affected links that are connected to your site.
But Matt Cutts said the primary function of the disavow tool is to remove the bad links that are placed due to bad SEO which cannot be removed at certain circumstances. But one can feel free to remove the links in the above listed cases without manual action as there will be no harm.
Finally Matt has answered the ever longing question in the minds of webmasters: “Should I use the disavow tool even if it is believed that no penalty has been applied?”
So here comes the solution! The above situations are felt reasonable to remove the unwanted links using disavow tool without a manual action!
- Top 5 Google Ads Business Growth Plan in 1 Month - April 23, 2021
- Why Your Fashion Brand Needs Professional Website Design? - April 5, 2021
- #14 Powerful Digital Marketing Trends for businesses in 2021 - March 17, 2021